One of the most dynamically developing subdivisions of the Company is the PCB urgent production section. For our customers the urgent production of PCBs and their mounting in a single technology zone present a unique possibility to break-in the “raw” product before its mass production.
Out enterprise is capable of producing the following:
- single and double sided PCBs without soldering protective mask can be manufactured within 2 working days,
- single and double sided PCBs with mask can be manufactured within 3 working days.
- Multilayer PCBs (up to 8 layers) - within 5 to 7 working days;
- single and double sided PCBs manufactured using "Superexpress" technology – within 1 working day or more;
- single sided PCBs with metal base (AL) - within 3 working days;
If PCBs are manufactured with electrical testing, the production term extends by 1 to 2 working days. Application of black, blue or red protective soldering mask extends the production term by 1 to 2 working days.
The day of the order and delivery term are not taken account of.
Production term can change depending on the current production load.
Processing capabilities for standart 1L & 2L PCB's
- Number of layers — up to 2
- PCB maximum size (work field size):
- 380х320 mm for PCBs over 1.0 mm thick
- 173х285 mm for thicknesses 0.5-0.8 mm
- Conductor minimum width / minimum spacing:
- For foil 18 μm thick — 0.15/0.15 mm
- For foil 35 μm thick — 0.24/0.24 mm
- For foil 70 μm thick — 0.31/0.31 mm
- For foil 105 μm thick — 0.35/0.35 mm
- Hole minimum diameter / Minimum pad size on the via-hole: 0.3/0.8 mm
- Minimum pad size:
- For plated holes 0,4-1.1 mm — +0.5 mm
- For plated holes 1.2-1.6 mm — +0.55 mm
- For plated holes over 1.6 mm — +0.8 mm
- Serigraphy (mask) minimum thickness — 0.15 mm
- Minimum permissible mask seizure from the pad — 0.1 mm,
for MC pads with interval 0.5 mm - 50 μm
- Minimum height of serigraphy type — 1.5 mm
- Color of soldering mask (liquid) — green, white, black, red, blue
- Contour mechanical processing:
- Contour milling (minimum permissible PCB thickness 0.5 mm) — allowance +/-0.2 mm
- Scribing (minimum permissible PCB thickness 1.0 mm) — allowance +/-0.25 mm
- Copper foil thickness — 18, 35, 70, 105 μm
- Limitations when applying galvanic coatings:
- Maximum thickness of PCB with edge connector — 250 mm
- Solder pad maximum height— 32 mm
- Galvanic coating thickness
- nickelizing — Ni 5-7 μm
- gilding — Ni sublayer 5-7 μm, Au 1-3 μm
- Contour processing — milling, scribing
- Galvanic coatings are applied only to edge connectors and only on PCBs with mask
Changes in pcb files are not allowed after you send the order.
Before you make your order consult our managers!
If you want to order production of PCBs visit "PCB Online order"